Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Wife Of Bath Assignments

Here is a link to The Wife of Bath's Tale. Sadly there are no divisions in the text so finding your assigned part may be difficult, rather I'm going to attempt dividing it by word count.

So including the wordy prologue, which from my quick scanning seems important, the friar's quick interjection, and the actual tale there are 10,497 words. Divided among six people that comes out to 1,749.5 words a person!

So without further ado here are the divisions. Please comment below on what you want and I will email you the text that includes your part:

Section 1:
1695 words
Section 2:
1766 words
Section 3:
1758 words
Section 4:
1913 words
Section 5:
1882 words
Section 6:
1478 words

I am sorry that the word count is not exactly equal but some parts were necessary to include together and I did my best to keep it continuous and relevant.

1 comment:

  1. Breanna has one, Sarah has number two, Rachel Nolan has number 6.

    ReplyDelete