Thursday, October 10, 2013

If I Just Had More Time

To be completely that test was quite difficult and I definitely do not think my performance showed the how ready I was for it. I'm too good at remembering words off the top of my head. But I can't let that be my excuse. I noticed that as I worked on writing some of the words down, the words I remembered the quickest were the ones that I assigned to certain memories or situations that I had encountered or seen. So for my next vocabulary exam I am going to try that method and hopefully it works out.

But if I really did have some more time to study for that test I wish I would have first taken a quick nap to clear my head and then gone over the words daily by making flashcards or stories to enhance my understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment