Thursday, October 10, 2013

SO MY MAIN POINT WAS

"Umm,"

Definitely not the best way to start out a post but I cant seem to remember what my thesis for my essay was on Chaucer's purpose and Characterization. I must admit that I am six days removed from the essay itself, because for the first time this week I was in class, so for this I am just going to have to list some points that I think I addressed and attempt to fix this when I remember my thesis.

  • Chaucer's work represented the common people
  • Much of the work satires well established institutions (both literal and metaphorical) such as the church, religion, marriage, and class divisions
  • The novel/poem was written in a way that allowed all to read and understand
  • Painted an accurate picture of life in Medieval Europe

No comments:

Post a Comment