Thursday, August 8, 2013

Update on Summer

So let's face it, I didn't post anything or for that matter even work on any of my summer assignments for a good 5 weeks. And the reason for that is Summer Projects. Besides my typical summer experience of occasionally score keeping youth basketball games for my family I decided this summer to start my college applications and do something special.

Earlier this year I applied for a summer program called Camp Hapitok, and it was without a doubt one of the best decisions of my life. But now for the bad news, during that 5 weeks I did absolutely no note taking on the summer reading novels. But thankfully I finished "The Poisonwood Bible" (Kingsolver) early and I have already read "Pride and Prejudice" (Austen) so typing up notes for that should be easy.

So this post is basically a warning and reason for why I haven't been posting and for why my English notes for summer work may seem short.

No comments:

Post a Comment