Wednesday, January 8, 2014

What's In It For Me?

 "...this semester I simply want to lower my stress levels. I was anxious, upset and stressed out way too much last semester and it was not good. So this semester I want to try to use the tools we have in this class to make things a bit easier and plan things out better."


Just going back over some of last semester's work I can see several moments where my stress and anxiety got the best of me and I had no focus on the blog post, or in some cases where I just gave up. I hated moments such as that last semester. And this semester I want to limit those as much as possible. I still don't fully know how I'm going to do that. College applications are all completed, which should lower my work load, but everything else that caused panic last semester still remains. So for now I'm going to try and hang back, see what tools and skills I have earned from the course, and take everything slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment