Monday, March 24, 2014

Update

So for those of you who don't know, I am permanently joining Lindsey Wong's demolition group. I was previously a collaborator and was going to briefly participate, but after recent events I realized how much I really would like to do some demolition! My previous project  which involved me reading and working through a Yale open course is no more for several reasons chief among them is that I was, and still am struggling on why I have to validate reading. My project was focused on reading and trying to actively work through Lit Terms and such only made me stressed and reminded me why most high school students absolutely loathe reading. So in order to improve my state of mind and maintain my love of reading my Reading Experiment is over! I am still actively pursuing it, but at my own pace and without having to validate its worth to anyone else besides myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment