Sunday, May 5, 2013

Tumblr...

I made a Tumblr!!! And yes, I plan to continue using my BlogSpot and start using my new Tumblr Account.

My views on BlogSpot are somewhat biased and I feel that BlogSpot has more of a professional feel to it, and I am more comfortable posing book reviews, notes, essays, etc... on my BlogSpot rather than random quotes that inspire or pictures and videos that I enjoyed. And for that I reason, I decided to create a tumlr account as well so I could easily post quotes and whatever else my heart desires rather than take away the learning and professional aspect of my BlogSpot. Please keep in mind that my Tumblr for this class represents what I feel is fun and interesting and may not be entirely scholastic in nature. And also that my tumblr is not necessary for my BlogSpot rather it is supplementary and makes it a better learning tool.

http://amarasharpaplit.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment